Immerse your audience into the world of 360° Product Photography & 3D Product Imagery.........
After we take the separate images that will make up the 360° product photos, you can choose which format you want for your website and social media.
If you are unsure which format to have we can talk you through the different options. Below are some various ways in which we can supply your 360° spins.
Each product is captured with a minimum of 24 frames. In most cases we take 36 separate images, but we can up to as many as you want. The more frames the smoother the rotation, but the larger the 360 file will be. On supplying the 360's you will receive each image as a high resolution JPEG or PNG. Each of these files will be roughly 50MB which will allow you to use any of the images for any form of print material. Below is an example of a product photographed from 24 angles.
Below are the various formats which we can send you your 360° spins
MP4 videos are the preferred format for your Amazon Store
- Amazon's UK sales past the £6 billion mark last year.
- Britain is Amazon's third biggest market after America and Germany.
- Of the 45% of all sales go through marketplaces and the most common destinations is Amazon with 36% of all sales.
Gif's for your Instagram and Facebook Accounts
- Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content.
- 34% of online shoppers said that social media influences their purchases.
- When looking for new products, social media is more influential for online shoppers, up 4% to 24% in 2016.
- 23% of online shoppers purchased products on a social media network.
We can host the 360's for you on our server. Hosting packages start from £20 p/m.
Animation effects for interactive products
If your products have moving parts this style of 360 really demonstrates to the online user exactly how the products work.